Tuesday, October 6, 2020

What will I post next?

As mentioned in my intro post last week, I’ve been writing on and off for 15 years. So the fact that I’ve only published seven stories to the internet, along with two little video edits with one caption, is actually kind of pathetic. But I’ve been motivated lately to start writing again, so hopefully I’ll have more to share in the near future.

As for exactly what I’m working on, I’ve had chat discussions about this on other people’s sites, but I want to post it here, too. I’ve actually got a LOT more in the works than you’d expect based on my past shared output.

Here are my stories, by the numbers:

4 stories that are completed and shared on the internet: Faerie Visitor, Pool Toy, and two versions of Do You Think You’re Worthy of Me?

3 stories partially written and shared on the internet: Unintentional Supergirl, Celebrity SuperAgent, and Gotcha!

2 stories that I’ve started writing, and I’m over 85% done, so I might be able to finish them relatively quickly.

1 story that I’ve started writing, and I’m roughly 50% done, but it’s shorter than most of the others, so again, I might be able to finish it relatively quickly.

6 other stories that I’ve started writing in the past. I’m very enthusiastic about one of these, and have already written quite a bit, but it’s a very long story, so it’ll take a while to finish. Some of the others stalled early for lack of direction, so I’m less likely to get back to them.

6 other story ideas that I haven’t started writing yet, but I have detailed enough ideas that I could jump into them and start writing quickly.

For those keeping score at home, that puts my current count of stories to begin or continue writing at 18. And those are only the stories where I have specific, detailed ideas of what I want to write. I actually have several dozen (probably 50+) other vague story ideas that I’m not ready to begin yet.

Obviously, the next question is what these stories are about. As usual for me, they vary greatly. There are supergirls, giantesses, mind control, telekinesis, sex control magic, etc.

I keep bouncing back and forth between which story to work on next, so I’ve added a couple of paragraphs here and there to three different stories in the last week. My next post here may actually be a survey asking readers which would interest you the most. Or maybe I’ll just get into writing one of them and find myself focused on one story long enough to get somewhere, for once. As always, even I don’t know when and where my muse will strike.

No comments:

Post a Comment