Wednesday, September 30, 2020

21st Century Magic - Gotcha! NEW Chapter 11

Chapter 11: Rule the School

“Did you hear there was an ambulance outside the school? I wonder what happened”, Ginny told Lacey and Val, as they met up on their way to science class.

“We know what happened. Lacey broke Mr. Helverson!” Valerie blurted out, and cracked up laughing.

“Would you be quiet!” Lacey shushed her.

“What do you mean ‘broke’?  You didn’t kill him, did you?” Ginny seemed genuinely concerned.

At this, both Valerie and Lacey erupted in even more laughter.

“What’s so funny?” Ginny asked. “Come on! You have to tell me what happened!” the blonde girl begged.

As they settled down and arrived in science class, Valerie whispered to Ginny, “Lacey put the whammy on the old lech, and he thought he was having a stroke!”

“We’ll fill you in on the details later,” Lacey promised.

“What’s a lech?” Ginny asked.

“I am a little worried that once word of my magic gets around, he’ll realize what actually happened, though”, Lacey told Valerie, ignoring Ginny’s dumb question, as usual. “I could get detention, or worse, once he finds out it was me.”

“I had an idea about that, actually”, Valerie responded, grinning mischievously. “We’ll talk later. In the mean time, I know another target I’d love to see you mess with.” She gave a nod and looked past Lacey, obviously indicating her chosen target.

Lacey turned to look, and saw that she meant Vicky.

“No. That one’s off limits”, she surprised them with her serious tone.

“Why?” Ginny asked.

“Yeah, why?” Valerie repeated, and Ginny smiled to see Val agreeing with her for once. “Didn’t you say she’s a dyke with a crush on you?”

“She is. But she’s also the one person in this school who might be able to help me develop more magical abilities.”

“She has magic powers, too?” Ginny asked.

“Supposedly, but I don’t know any details yet. She’s keeping it to herself, so don’t let her know that I said anything. Until I know more, I’ll play nice. Speaking of which, are we doing a lab in here today? That would give me an excuse to go talk to her.”

“So that’s why you partnered with her for labs a couple of times”, Val noted, putting it all together.

Lacey nodded vaguely to Valerie, while checking to see what Mrs. Woods was babbling about in the front of the room. No lab today, which meant no easy excuse to go hang with Vicky and seduce the little lesbo into revealing her magic. Impatient, Lacey pulled her aside on the way out of class, and made plans to meet after school. After all, now that she knew how to steal powers, she was anxious to find out if the carpet muncher had any worth stealing.

But in the mean time, there was one other person she needed to confront.

As school ended for the day, Jason was right where she expected him, getting his instrument from his band locker. When he saw her coming, he looked surprised, but his expression quickly turned to anger, and he slammed his locker door closed. For a change, Lacey didn’t feel any desire from him. He was apparently too mad to be attracted to her right now. She’d have to fix that.

“Hi Jason”, she said flirtatiously as she approached, her friends hanging back to watch from a distance.

“What do you want?”

“I just wanted to see how you’re doing”, she told him, approaching closely. “Your power back to normal?” she asked.

“You already know it isn’t. You stole it.”

“You know I didn’t mean it like that”, she told him. “It’s a power sharing spell – not a power stealing spell. I thought we’d both be able to use your power permanently after I cast it.”

“Yeah, right”, he answered sarcastically. “So I guess now that you know, you’ll give my power back?”

“Well…” She leaned in and whispered in his ear so only he could hear “…maybe I could give it back the same way I took it.”

That got the reaction she was hoping for. His eyes widened in surprise, and she could sense his imagination taking him back to the blow job she’d given him while casting her spell. It was just a start, but it was enough for her to grab and control. She pushed it quickly over the edge, giving him an erection before he realized what was happening.

She looked him right in the eyes and declared, “Gotcha!”

With that, she took a step back and casually raised her hand, causing his body to fly back against the row of lockers. He was pinned, unable to move against the cold metal. There were gasps from the few other students in the hall as they saw what was happening, but Lacey made sure there were no teachers in the music hall when she arrived, so she wasn’t too worried.

“You bitch! You already took my power. Why are you doing this?”

“I just want to make sure you realize who’s in charge, Jason. Don’t get any ideas about trying to cast any spells to get the power back – I have all the power now.”

“Now that you took my magic, I can’t cast any spells, anyway. Just leave me alone!”

“Ok, so long as we’re clear on that”, Lacey told him. “There is one thing I want to find out about this power, though, and you’re going to give me the answer.”

“What?” he asked, angrily.

“You always pointed with your hands when controlling things”, she gestured, forcing him to move up and down a little, to illustrate the point. “I just wonder if I can control guys without using my hands.”

“I don’t know”, he told her, honestly. “I always had to use my hands to focus the power, or nothing happened, but you seem to be more instinctive about it, so maybe you can get it to work without your hands.”

Lacey rolled her eyes. “I wasn’t asking you a question, Jason. I’m going to figure this out by trying it on you.”

With that, she lifted her right foot and paused. Her high heel shoe and sheer pantyhose seemed to hover there for a moment, as she looked down and concentrated her power in that direction. She then slowly lowered her foot. As the front of her foot came close to the ground, she could practically feel Jason’s balls beneath the toes of her shoe.

“Lacey, don’t!” Jason exclaimed, as he began to feel her power and realized where she was going with this.

She looked up at his face and smiled maliciously, continuing to lower her foot ever so slowly. As she felt him more distinctly beneath her foot, he began to cringe, feeling the pressure on his testicles, and knowing it would get even worse. She concentrated on maintaining his lust for her as long as she could, forcing him to stay horny, so she wouldn’t lose control.

Suddenly, she stopped, and lifted her foot again. She then put it back down without concentrating on her power, so he didn’t feel anything.

“Well, that proves that it can be done with my foot. I’ll work on controlling guys without gesturing at all later”, she said to no one in particular. She looked up at him and smiled, “Thanks for your help with that, Jason”, she told him cheerily, then turned to join her friends and leave.

He breathed a sigh of relief, glad that she wasn’t going to seriously crush his balls. As she started to walk away, he said, “Lacey, wait! You can’t leave me stuck to these lockers!”

Without looking back, she told her friends, “I guess he’s right. I should let him down.”

With that, she concentrated on her power again. With her next step, she felt his balls beneath her shoe, crushing them mercilessly. He suddenly cried out in pain and fell to the ground, holding his aching testicles in his hands.

“Remember who’s in charge, Jason”, she called loudly without even turning to look at him as she sauntered away.


No comments:

Post a Comment