Tuesday, September 29, 2020

Sex Mage World: Weekend Away (Video Caption)

Salamando Flames writes about women having magical sexual control over men. It’s similar to the general femdom of my work, but his is ENTIRELY about sex, not just physical control. He has several settings, but the Sex Mage World is his primary. His blogs can be found at https://sexmagesandotherstrangeness.blogspot.com/ and https://sexmagesandcaptionstories.blogspot.com/.

I started writing a story in his Sex Mage World a couple of months ago, but I realized it was going to turn out to be incredibly short. Also, I was messing around a little with video editing at the time. So I decided to edit a video for the scenario in my story and call the story part a caption.

I posted this vid and caption to Salamando’s Discord chat already, but since I’m reposting all of my creative work to my own blog, here it is.

 

Hey, you!

Yes, you.

Yes, I’m talking to you.

You’re surprised that the video you’ve watched a thousand times suddenly changed. You thought you’d watch this video of me dancing on stage in a sexy outfit, repeated over and over while you jacked off. But instead, I stopped dancing to talk to you.

The video didn’t change. I’m a Sex Mage. I can make you see and hear whatever I want, instead of what’s showing on the screen. I know this Sex Magic stuff has been around for less than a year, but did you really think you could jack off to my vids, and I wouldn’t notice?

Oh, I see. That’s why you’re sitting in a tent by yourself in the middle of nowhere. You got a friendly Sex Mage to release you from any orgasm or masturbation blocks and came out here by yourself. You thought you’d be far enough from any women that none of us would sense you and stop you, finally letting you empty your blue balls for the first time in months. You even checked my concert schedule to make sure I’d be in another time zone, and you assumed that would put you out of range of my senses.

Here’s what you missed - I’m a beautiful young celebrity. There are millions of horny guys out there who are attracted to me. And at least tens of thousands, like you, are obsessed with me as their favorite sexy celeb.

I’m sure you’ve heard how Sex Mages gain magical energy whenever they’re near a horny guy. Or whenever a guy thinks about them lustfully, as long as he’s not too far away. But with all the millions of guys sending me lust energy whenever they see me on the internet, TV, concerts, or whatever, I’ve absorbed thousands of times more power than a normal Sex Mage. And the range of my Sex Mage abilities is that much farther, as well.

I wouldn’t have noticed you just being attracted to me from a distance. I sense a lot of that, all the time. But jacking off? It’s like you shone a beacon at me, inviting me to come and punish you for using me that way. How could I resist such a kind invitation?

Reading your mind, I see that you used to masturbate to my pictures and videos all the time, before the Sex Magic came to the world. I’m both flattered and grossed out. Apparently, I’ve given you quite a bit of pleasure in the past. It’s about time you gave something back.

Oh, I’m not going to stop you from stroking yourself. The opposite, actually. You came here on a Friday evening, planning to spend the whole weekend jacking off to my sexy pics and vids. And that’s exactly what you’ll do. I’ve made it impossible for you to stop. Or orgasm. My magic makes it unnecessary for you to eat, sleep, or use the bathroom. You’re just gonna sit here and stroke yourself, looking through all the pictures and videos of me on your laptop.

You’ll send me every bit of lust energy you’ve built up since the last time you orgasmed. And you’re going to build up more along the way, as you stroke yourself in frustration for days on end, edging over and over as my magic stops you from having an orgasm. You’ll send me all that lust, nonstop for the entire weekend.

Don’t worry about recharging the laptop. My magic will keep the images showing in your brain long after the battery dies.

No comments:

Post a Comment