Friday, March 11, 2022

Oops

I screwed up. You know how my last post said that I have a completed story, and I just want to revise the ending? And if I couldn’t find time for the revision, then I’d just post it as is? Well, I went back and re-read the story right after posting that, and realized it wasn’t actually completed after all. It doesn’t have any ending, not even one that I don’t like. So posting it “as is” isn’t an option, after all. This is what I get for opening my mouth without checking the story first, after not looking at it in roughly two years.

I have worked on it a little since then. I’m just not entirely happy with it, and it’s not done yet. In fact, the more I work on it, the less I like the story overall. But I’m still trying to finish it, or else maybe switch to writing something else.

I’m still shooting to have something new to post by my self imposed March 16 deadline. I’m just not sure what yet. It might just be another a chapter of a completely different story, instead of the finished story that I promised.



No comments:

Post a Comment