Friday, March 11, 2022

Weekend Away (A Sex Mage Story)

So as I mentioned earlier, I’m still having trouble with the specific story I had planned to finish and post by next week. So I decided to work on a different one instead, and it was short enough that I finished it quickly.

This one started as a text story, but I realized it would be very short, so I decided to try doing it as a caption for a video I edited instead. But as mentioned as #5 in my Reader’s Poll, I always intended to get back to writing the prose version of it. So here it is.

This story is set in the Sex Mage World, created by Salamando Flame. You can find his work at https://sexmagesandotherstrangeness.blogspot.com/. And to borrow the note from the beginning of his story, “Celebrity Sex Mage” (which was my intended title for this story, before he beat me to it), “This story uses fake versions of existing celebrities as a narrative shorthand. It is not meant to be a serious speculation on what their real world counter parts would be like in this scenario.” I’ve also copied his method of substituting easily identifiable fake names instead of using the actual celebrity names.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Doug thought of everything.

He had the perfect camping spot out in the woods, at least 5 miles from the main road or any other human being. He brought a tent, sleeping bag, pillow, food, his school books and laptop, so he could get his homework done over the course of the weekend. And most importantly, he came up with a way to be free of any lingering Sex Magic spells when he arrived, so he’d finally be able to masturbate in private.

Living in a coed dorm at a major university had seemed like a dream come true for freshman year. But the arrival of Sex Magic had changed all that. Guys weren’t allowed to masturbate, not even in private, because any girl old enough to have the power could sense it, and they didn’t want to be disturbed. Not that Doug blamed them, but it certainly made it tougher for guys to get any release.

Even worse, half the girls on campus found pleasure in just randomly teasing guys’ cocks and/or blocking their orgasms with their magic. Doug was scared to even try dating any more, because you never knew which girls would be nice and which would turn out to be ball busting bitches. The last time he had an orgasm had been months ago, over Christmas break, when his mom had taken pity on him and removed any lingering spells, allowing him a chance to masturbate while she was out shopping. That had been an embarrassing conversation!

On the plus side, at least his school had some security to keep the Sex Mages from running completely wild. There were female RAs (Resident Assistants) who would remove any spells that were affecting guys whenever they asked. And if an RA or school security guard, who were all female now, sensed anything particularly brutal happening to a guy, she would step in to protect him without needing to be asked.

Unlike some of the whiners, Doug made a point of being extra nice to those RAs, and had cultivated a friendly relationship with Janelle, who seemed like the nicest of the bunch. But he knew that if he asked her to remove any Sex Magic spells that might be on him, some other girl could hit him with an orgasm block or masturbation block before he got away from civilization. That’s why he got creative based on what he’d heard about the power, and asked if she could put a timed Sex Mage spell on him, which would remove itself and any other lingering spells at a specific time - after he got to his campsite where he’d be nowhere near any other Sex Mage. She was impressed with his creativity and agreed to do it.

Doug had thought of everything.

But he knew that Sex Mages could detect any thoughts of a sexual nature easily, and he was afraid that if any of the meaner women on campus found out what he was planning, she’d find a way to block Janelle’s spell and screw up his plans.

So he spent the last few days mentally checking and rechecking his list of things to bring with him. And his homework list of assignments that he needed to do over the weekend. And thinking about where to stop to pick up dinner to go on his way out of town. And any time he stopped thinking for a second and caught himself starting to think about his destination, he’d quickly stop himself and mentally recheck his packing list, his homework list, and his fast food drive thru plans. The one good thing about being surrounded by Sex Mages all this time is that it had taught him some serious mental discipline.

Doug really had thought of everything.

He even knew exactly who he wanted to think about while he jacked off. Beautiful pop star Elena Diaz had always been his favorite sexy female celebrity. He still had a ton of pictures and videos of her on his laptop from before the arrival of Sex Magic, when he could stare at her and pleasure himself whenever he wanted. He even made a point of checking her concert schedule and knew she wouldn’t be in the same time zone, so there was no way he would be in range of her Sex Mage powers.

Doug had definitely thought of everything.

And with that self-assured thought, Doug sat in his tent, watching his favorite video of Elena singing and dancing on stage, and started to stroke himself.

She was so beautiful. In her tight, shiny, golden leotard, she shook her hips and spun around, her long, flowing black hair shaking with every sexy movement. The shiny pantyhose accentuated her toned legs as she moved, spinning to reveal her perfect ass, which shook back and forth in time to the music.

Doug was entranced by her perfect beauty. He stroked himself slowly, to keep himself from erupting in orgasm too quickly, despite how long it had been since his last release. He wanted to take his time and enjoy this opportunity.

Elena turned again in time to the music, her beautiful face coming back into view. Her bright, brown eyes looked directly at the camera, as if looking at Doug, and her luscious red lips stopped singing, though he still heard her voice as part of the music playing in the background.

Doug was suddenly confused. He’d watched this clip of her dancing on stage hundreds of times in the past, back when he could masturbate any time he wanted. He was sure she wasn’t supposed to stop and face the camera like that as part of this video.

“Of course not, dumbass”, Elena said, her voice loud and clear, as the music in the background faded to a lower volume.

Doug was confused.

“Yes, I’m talking to you, Doug”, she spit out his name angrily. “No, the video didn’t change. I’m a Sex Mage, and much more powerful than most. I can make you see and hear whatever I want, instead of what’s showing on your laptop.”

“But…” Doug began, confused, then looked around, as if expecting there to be another woman nearby, causing him to see and hear this.

“No, there’s not some other woman doing this. It’s really me. You didn’t really think you could just stroke yourself thinking about me, and I wouldn’t notice, did you?”

“But… I...” Doug sputtered. “You’re so far away!” Doug blurted out.

She rolled her eyes. “I’m a famous celebrity, with millions of fan boys like you attracted to me. I’m sure you’ve heard how Sex Mages gain power from guys getting horny near them, or lusting after them, even from a slightly greater distance. But with all the millions of guys sending me lust energy whenever they see me on the internet, TV, concerts, posters, or whatever, I’ve absorbed thousands of times more power than a normal Sex Mage. And the range of my Sex Mage abilities is that much farther, too. So yeah, I can sense you jacking off thinking about me from halfway around the world.”

Doug hadn’t thought of that.

He switched positions to get on his knees with his hands in front of him, as if worshiping the image on his laptop screen. “I love you, goddess! Please forgive me for disturbing you. You’re just too beautiful and talented to resist.”

Well, you got that part right, anyway”, she smirked. “I can see in your mind that you used to do this all the time, before the Sex Magic came and stopped guys from jacking off whenever they want. Given all the pleasure I’ve given you, I’d say it’s time that you gave something back.”

“Anything for you, goddess. Just tell me what I can do to make you happy.”

She cocked an eyebrow at him. “Happy? You’re not important enough for that. But I’ll let you load me up with all the lust energy you can possibly provide. And believe me, it’ll be more than you thought you had in you.”

Doug looked at her in fear, imagining the worst things he’d ever heard of Sex Mages doing to men.

“Oh, relax”, she told him. “I could turn your libido up to 11 and leave you here in the middle of nowhere, roasting in your own desire for the rest of eternity, but I’m not that much of a bitch. No, I’ll actually be nice and let you continue what you started.”

“Here’s the deal. You’re going to do exactly what you planned when you came out here for the weekend. You’ll look through pictures and videos of me, and stroke your dick. That way, even at this distance, the lust energy you generate will come directly to me, because I’ll be the object of your desire.”

Doug let out a sigh of relief. “Thank you, goddess. I’ll be happy to serve you and provide you with all the energy I can.”

“Of course, the catch is that I’m putting an orgasm block on you, so you’ll just frustrate the hell out of yourself as you continue to jack off. And I’ll put another spell on you to make sure you keep jacking it non-stop. After all, the more frustrated and horny you make yourself, the more power you’ll give me. My magic will make it unnecessary for you to eat, sleep, use the bathroom, or anything else. And, it’ll keep the images going in your mind long after the laptop battery runs out. You’re just going to keep stroking yourself and crashing into the edge of orgasm and not be able to break through. Over and over and over again.”

Doug winced just thinking about it.

“You came out here for a weekend of jacking off looking at pictures and videos of me, and that’s exactly what you’re going to get. I’ll set the spells to wear off early Monday morning, so you can go back to your life afterward.”

“That’s fair, goddess. Thank you for being so merciful”, he told her. And he meant it, too. As bad as this seemed, he knew she could do a lot worse.

The image in the video turned away, as if she was going to resume her sexy dance, but then she stopped suddenly, and a sly smile appeared on her face.

“Oh, and one more thing. When I said the spells would release you on Monday, I didn’t mean the orgasm block. That one stays, and I promise, you won’t find another Sex Mage more powerful than me who will release it.”

Seeing the look of panic on his face, she continued. “Oh relax. I’m not mean enough to make it permanent. But to earn your freedom from my spell, you’ll have to do this every weekend for a while. Maybe after a few months, I’ll decide you’ve had enough and take pity on you. Until then, no orgasms for you. That way, your frustration will provide me with more lust energy each time.”

Now get back to work, serving your goddess.”

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment