Wednesday, March 2, 2022

New story coming soon!

I have a little extra free time right now, and I'm feeling motivated to get back to my writing. 

And I have one story that I pretty much finished writing years ago, but I wasn't happy with the ending. I keep saying that I want to go back and change the part I don't like before sharing it with anybody. It's #2 on the Reader's Poll, in case you're wondering.

But I made a decision today: If I'll never actually get around to finishing the damn thing, then I may as well just post it as is.

So I'm setting a deadline of two weeks from today. I'm either making the changes that finish the story to my satisfaction, or I'm giving up on changing it and just posting the old, slightly less satisfying version by then.

Either way, there will be a new story on this blog by March 16, at the latest. I figure announcing it here will motivate me to actually do it. If I actually miss the deadline, I expect all 2 or 3 of my loyal readers to give me shit over it.

No comments:

Post a Comment